To ensure the durability and longevity that characterizes your Kwalu patented product, it is important to practice basic cleaning and care. Kwalu recommends you perform routine maintenance every thirty days to tighten glides and casters, check securing screws on seat
pads and so on.
Users of our seating products should be advised of the following cleaning and scratch removal procedures:
To clean all Kwalu seating products, use ordinary non-scouring commercial cleaning products (e.g. citrus based cleaners, Windex®)
To repair scuffs and light scratches – follow these steps:
- Rub area with 0000 Steel Wool until smooth.
- Rub area with Scotch-Brite™ #7445 pad until smooth.
- Products requiring adjustments or showing signs of structural
failure should be taken out of service immediately until the required
adjustments or repairs are completed.
- Warranty may be voided if proper maintenance procedures are
- Cleaning agents that contain abrasives such as Ajax or Comet will
scratch the finish and should not be used. Cleaners that contain
aromatic or chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, or nitro compounds
should not be used. Furniture polishes or oils should not be used.
The list of chemicals and substances mentioned above is not meant
to be exhaustive. Customers can contact the Sales Department
team for a complete list of substances that should not be applied to
the finish of the frames.